Our Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital conditions.
We provide overall Orthopaedic surgery facilities and work dejectedly that the patient is recovered soon. Our doctors are committed to the use of advance technology related to the care of musculoskeletal system.
Our department of Orthopaedic surgery continuously plans to expand our clinical programs to help our patients get more advanced care.
Our Orthopaedic Sub specialty services include
- Adult Reconstruction and Joint replacement.
- Sports Medicine.
- Spine Surgery.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Arthroscope.
- Surgery of the Hand and Wrist.
- Surgery of the Shoulder and Elbow.
- Surgery of the Foot and Ankle.
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery.
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics.
- Trauma Cases.
- Physical medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Class 100 theatre available for joint replacement.
- Extra-ordinary speedy care for trauma patient.
- Back up team intevsivist availabe for trauma patient after surgery.
- Details of patient available by e-mail on request.
- Facilities for ilizarov type of operation.
- Joint Replacement Surgery (Knee, Hip, Shoulder)